The Nike Air Jordan 4 OG White Cement is all set to make its return again as a part of the brands OG release collection. We saw this iconic colourway first back in 1989 and later it reappeared in 1999. There was another limited retro release in 2012. Spike Lee’s movie ‘Do The Right Thing’ shot the sneaker to stardom when the lead character wore them during the movie.
The pair is dressed in a simple colour combination of White, Black and Cement Grey. The entire upper is highlighted in a simple white shade with contrasting cement grey detailing on the mid-foot lock area and on the rear end branding. There is additional branding on the tongue and insole region. The pair sits on top of a speckled grey midsole and is finished off with a cement grey outsole unit.
- The overall quality of the materials is good: the leather, the plastic and rubber components have a nice feel to them.
- The details are executed with attention to detail – there are no glue smudges where parts come together and the edges of the leather panels don’t have any funny trimmings (as seen even on “Remastered” pairs).
- The “Cement” pattern looks way way better than the one on the 2012 release.
- The Nike Air logo on the “booty” of the shoe brings a nice “OG” flavor to the pair
- The quality is good, but not premium though – maybe you’ll get that quality on the “Pinnacle” IVs said to release this year, for a premium price.
Air Jordan 4 Retro 89 OG ‘White Cement’
Purchase Link Here
Product Number: 308496-104