Right around this time last year, adidas introduced its game-changing XENO technology during NBA All-Star Weekend. The light responsive treatment gave sneakers like the ZX Flux, Superstar, and Metro Attitude an iridescent 3M-like glow, and now it’s back and better than ever for this year’s All-Star festivities.
Shifting from the NYC streets to the Toronto sky, adidas Originals has a new “XENO Borealis” ZX Flux collection on deck. This time around, the brand has upped the ante by adding a glow in the dark effect, a first for the XENO technology. The sneakers will be offered in distinct colorways for men, women, and kids, making them just the second XENO release for the whole family.
The entire adidas ZX Flux “XENO Borealis” collection drops on February 13. The purchase links will be available on our Adidas Page. Men’s and women’s sizes come in at $130 a pop, while the kid’s pair is priced at $100. Check them out in action below.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)