We’re only a few months away from the release of “NBA 2K16” and as we get closer to the launch date news has begun to come out. Here is everything we know about the upcoming basketball game, so far.
1. It releases on Sept. 29, 2015.
2. The game will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
3. If you pre-order you can receive the gamefour days early.
4. There will be more classic teams (1999-2000 Toronto Raptors, 2007-2008 Boston Celtics and 2000-2001 Los Angeles Lakers confirmed).
5. There will be more sneakers.
6. Sneakers will be 3D scanned.
7. Dwyane Wade and Klay Thompson’s sneakers will be in the game.
8. Crowd animations have been re-shot.
9. Steph Curry, Anthony Davis and James Harden will be featured on different covers.
10. A new career mode is being developed by Spike Lee.
We will keep you updated as more info is released.